About Haane iSAM
HAANE iSAM is the Indian subsidiary of German company Haane Welding Systems. They manufacture equipments for ERW pipe manufacturing which requires deep understanding of both mechanical and electrical engineering.
One Glance Summary of Spectrum ERP Case Study of Haane iSAM
|Required a Solution specific to Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) industry||Spectrum ERP full suite implementation. Solutions specifically configured for Engineering Procurement & Construction industry||All Business departments tied together and centralized with Spectrum ERP Solution|
|Need to connect multiple locations||Spectrum ERP Solution with multi-company features||Improved collaboration and coordination while working at different locations|
|Required a solution which implements a robust Supply Chain operation||Provided Spectrum ERP Solution with Supply Chain capabilities such as Central Procurement Solution, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Warehousing etc||Haane iSAM was able to consolidate, monitor and control their supply chain activities effectively|
|Needed MIS to track projects||Provided a single and centralized MIS solution with real-time data access||Management better informed about current status. Has better visibility of unit-wise performance to make business decisions|
Challenges faced by Haane iSAM:
- Haane iSAM manufacturing process is really complex. They needed an ERP solution to specifically cater to their manufacturing needs.
- They required an end to end supply chain process to maximize their production efficiency and provide real time project monitoring & controlling.
- They required quick access to historical data for estimating new projects.
- Their needed to connect businesses spread across locations.
- Accounting was being done in different locations and departments and hence needed consolidated real-time accounting
Spectrum ERP Solution implementation:
- We provided Spectrum ERP full suite implementation. Solutions specifically configured for Engineering Procurement & Construction industry.
- We provided end to end supply chain process right from order processing, BOM creation, material requirement planning and procurement of materials, warehousing, subcontracting, inbound & outbound logistics, and invoice.
- We provided a system for project monitoring, controlling, setting & tracking milestones. It helped review whether plans were being properly executed or not.
- Our multi company feature helped integrate operations from multiple locations.
- We provided integrated real-time Finance and Accounting Module with real-time accounting data across locations.
- Our MIS reporting offered reporting from Head Office Level to Transaction level.
Our MIS reporting offered reporting from Head Office Level to Transaction level.
- With Spectrum ERP, all business departments are integrated.
- With our multi-company feature, there is improved communication and coordination while working at different locations
- With our Supply Chain capabilities, their resources management improved significantly.
- They are able to consolidate, monitor and control their supply chain activities effectively
- Our Consolidated MIS & real-time Finance & Accounting module ensures they have access to past data for future analysis.
- Management is better informed about current status. Has better visibility of performance to make business decisions