Topworth is a business conglomerate with multiple units for steel production, mining, and power generation.
One Glance Summary of Spectrum ERP Case Study of Topworth
|Needed a Solution to cater to the specific needs of Integrated Steel Plants||Spectrum ERP full suite implementation. Solutions specifically configured for Integrated Steel Plants||All Business verticals tied together and centralized with Spectrum ERP Solution|
|Needed to know business unit-wise accounting and unit-wise profitability||Provided Spectrum ERP Solution with integrated real-time Finance and Accounting Module for unit-wise accounting||Management able to view unit-wise Financial data in real time to determine unit-wise performance and profitability|
|Manage large volume of transactions across business units||Spectrum ERP Solution tuned to handle large volumes of transactions.||Saved significant time in capturing large volume of transaction data and preparing large and complex reports|
|Needed Unified Single View MIS system for middle and senior management to make informed decisions||Provided a single and centralized MIS solution with real-time data access for middle & senior management||Middle management better informed about current status. Able to take quick actions. Senior Management has better visibility of unit-wise performance to make business decisions|
Challenges faced by Topworth:
- Top Worth had 3 different plants for steel production, mining and power generation. They needed a unique solution which specifically solved the needs of Integrated Steel Plants.
- They did not have visibility and clarity of unit-wise accounting and hence unable to monitor the unit-wise performance and profitability.
- They needed a solution to manage large volume of transactions across business units.
- Their data and information was present in silos and quick single view was not available.
Spectrum ERP Solution implementation:
- We carried out Spectrum ERP full suite implementation. The solution was specifically configured to ensure that it meets the requirements of Integrated Steel Plants
- We provided our ERP with integrated real-time Finance and Accounting Module. This enabled them to have unit-wise accounting for better visibility and monitoring
- We ensured that Spectrum ERP Solution was tuned to handle their large volumes of transactions efficiently and capably
- We collected their data presented in Silos and provided a single and centralized MIS solution with real-time data access for middle & senior management
Impact of Spectrum ERP Implementation:
- With Spectrum ERP Solution all Business verticals tied together and centralized
- With our integrated real-time Finance and Accounting Module, Management is now able to view unit-wise Financial data. This helps keep a check on the unit-wise performance and profitability
- Spectrum ERP Solution has helped them saved significant amount of time required to capturing large volume of transaction data. Even the time taken to prepare large and complex reports has been reduced considerably.
- With the help of centralized MIS and real-time access to data, middle management is more up to date with the current situations and hence able to take quick actions. Senior Management has better visibility to check and monitor unit-wise performance as well as make informed business decisions