Why industries need Chemical ERP software
Chemical Industries are producers of ingredients of manufacturing and many other industries core to the world economy. It is necessary to keep a chemical industry to efficiently manage records, execute quality control, strengthen customer management, streamline production and simplify financial reporting. Chemical manufacturers need the control and confidence that will allow them to maintain a minimum stock and keep costs in line, without missing any profitable opportunities. To manage these industries need a chemical ERP software.
Spectrum ERP for Chemical Industry
Spectrum ERP for chemical industry provides you with all the functions you need to manage these challenges. The embedded and tightly integrated modules of Spectrum ERP help manage data flow right from managing formulas to manufacturing and shipping the orders in line with regulatory requirements. Spectrum ERP helps you to integrate the business processes across your organization.
It will help you to work together with your suppliers and customers hence optimizing your overall supply chain.
Industries under Spectrum ERP for Chemical Industry
Plastic Pipes & Fittings
Various modules under Spectrum ERP for Chemical Industry are:
- Provides inventory checks
- Manages inventory based on production plan and material requirement planning.
- Improves supply chain visibility, tracks Indent to payment cycle
- Ensures availability of the right material, at the right time, in the right quantity
- Improves cost management & analyses costs on various parameters
- Implements Quality Management System, Lean Inventory practices
- Provides insights into inventory trends.
- Organizes Production Data better
- Develops Realistic Plans and ensures Successful execution
- Aligns well to your Production Goals
- Engineers Change Management
- Keeps a tab on WIP and costing
Finance & Accounting
- Consolidates multiple business units, divisions and GST registered units
- Simplifies processes such as financial consolidation, reporting, scheduling, audits etc.
- Provides better support for accounting standards, statutory requirements
- Implements business disciplines like credit control, payment policy, dunning etc.
- Tracks & monitors data of costing, valuation, cash flow, profitability and MIS
- Can be seamlessly integrated with existing Spectrum ERP module and automation of financial operations
Sales & Distribution
- Maintains customer information, quickly creates quotes, migrates them to sales order
- Manages customer orders, dispatch planning, packing lists
- Integrates with logistics, accounts, inventory, quality, warranty etc.
- Provides customer insights, competitor analysis and various reports
- Implements best business practices of sales & distribution
- Improves sales & service experience of customer
- Maintains employee records such as personal info, annual leave, advances etc.
- Integrates with all major attendance access machines
- Saves time & avoids mistakes in processing payroll information, preparing pay slips, registers etc.
- Covers statutory requirements such as PF, ESIC, various forms etc.
- Automates certain payroll activities and reporting
- Improves capabilities and accuracy of HR department
- Maintains equipment history, reduces time to get information
- Enables making informed decisions
- Enables better planning and execution of scheduled maintenance activities
- Tracks costs of maintenance for each order, equipment or department
- Can be seamlessly integrated with Material Management for planning and receiving materials
- Implements standard business processes, maintains proper documentation
- Measures KPIs & provides reports
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance
- Improves uptime of equipments
- Removes guesswork and ensures fact based decisions
- Provides greater control and visibility of data across the enterprise
- Aligns company's operations with strategic goals
- Facilitates quicker responses to your business-related queries
- Gives access to import data such as business metrics, dashboards and critical reports
- Provides better understanding of your business’ past, present and future.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improves Information Organization
- Enables better client relationships
- Increases team collaborations
- Improves efficiency of CRM teams in serving clients
- Enables automation of tasks and cost saving
- Provides analytical data and reporting for better marketing