Metal Fabrication and component manufacturers produce a wide variety of products sourced from a wide customer base. The main challenge for these manufacturers lies in handling the immense variety of products, and the complexity of producing them within existing capacity. When customers demand more variety, shorter lead times, and lower prices, this industry requires great flexibility while maintaining precise execution. Customers also demand a close relationship and the ability to easily share information on products, orders, changes, and design.
Spectrum ERP for Fabrication Industry
Spectrum ERP for Fabrication Industry has a variety of unique features that address these problems and help to bring them under control. It integrates global sales, development, production, fulfillment, and service management processes, and delivers bottom-line results. It optimizes the overall supply chain of the industry so bottlenecks are rarely created.
Industries under Spectrum ERP for Fabrication Industry
Engineering Procurement & Construction
Heavy Fabrication Industry
Fabrication of containers boilers and pressure vessels
Fabrication for plant equipment
Machining, Heat Treatment & Coating of Metals
Domestic Cutlery, Hand Tools & General Hardware
Small Fabricated Products (nails, rivets, tins, cans etc)
Sheet Metal Industries
Various modules under Spectrum ERP for Fabrication Industry are
- Provides inventory checks
- Manages inventory based on production plan and material requirement planning.
- Improves supply chain visibility, tracks Indent to payment cycle
- Ensures availability of the right material, at the right time, in the right quantity
- Improves cost management & analyses costs on various parameters
- Implements Quality Management System, Lean Inventory practices
- Provides insights into inventory trends.
- Organizes Production Data better
- Develops Realistic Plans and ensures Successful execution
- Aligns well to your Production Goals
- Engineers Change Management
- Keeps a tab on WIP and costing
Finance & Accounting
- Consolidates multiple business units, divisions and GST registered units
- Simplifies processes such as financial consolidation, reporting, scheduling, audits etc.
- Provides better support for accounting standards, statutory requirements
- Implements business disciplines like credit control, payment policy, dunning etc.
- Tracks & monitors data of costing, valuation, cash flow, profitability and MIS
- Can be seamlessly integrated with existing Spectrum ERP module and automation of financial operations
Sales & Distribution
- Maintains customer information, quickly creates quotes, migrates them to sales order
- Manages customer orders, dispatch planning, packing lists
- Integrates with logistics, accounts, inventory, quality, warranty etc.
- Provides customer insights, competitor analysis and various reports
- Implements best business practices of sales & distribution
- Improves sales & service experience of customer
- Maintains employee records such as personal info, annual leave, advances etc.
- Integrates with all major attendance access machines
- Saves time & avoids mistakes in processing payroll information, preparing pay slips, registers etc.
- Covers statutory requirements such as PF, ESIC, various forms etc.
- Automates certain payroll activities and reporting
- Improves capabilities and accuracy of HR department
- Maintains equipment history, reduces time to get information
- Enables making informed decisions
- Enables better planning and execution of scheduled maintenance activities
- Tracks costs of maintenance for each order, equipment or department
- Can be seamlessly integrated with Material Management for planning and receiving materials
- Implements standard business processes, maintains proper documentation
- Measures KPIs & provides reports
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance
- Improves uptime of equipments
- Removes guesswork and ensures fact based decisions
- Provides greater control and visibility of data across the enterprise
- Aligns company's operations with strategic goals
- Facilitates quicker responses to your business-related queries
- Gives access to import data such as business metrics, dashboards and critical reports
- Provides better understanding of your business’ past, present and future.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improves Information Organization
- Enables better client relationships
- Increases team collaborations
- Improves efficiency of CRM teams in serving clients
- Enables automation of tasks and cost saving
- Provides analytical data and reporting for better marketing
The fully integrated database from Spectrum ERP with its ease of input and recovery will mark the end of redundant data entry, overwhelming paper trails, and systems of unrelated spreadsheets and databases. You will gain control of your production schedule, and you will meet your promised deliveries – all while effortlessly capturing real-time material and labor job costs. Spectrum ERP for fabrication industry has already helped many in making their business better it can help you too.