Why Industries need ERP in Metals and Mining Industry?
Metals and mining industry are generally large in size and it is important to channelize and optimize the “mines to market” chain to avoid bottlenecks. Doing this requires a robust and reliable mining ERP software. This is where Spectrum ERP for Mining Industry can help you.
Spectrum ERP for Mining Industry
Spectrum ERP for Mining industry integrates all the business lines and locations and sharpens the real-time visibility of various business parameters, Supply chain and operational efficiency can be significantly improved with spectrum ERP.
Spectrum ERP also optimizes inventory, logistics and provide warehouse management. Spectrum ERP is highly secure, so you need not fret about the safety of your data.
Industries under Spectrum ERP for Mining Industry
Integrated Steel Plants
Sponge Iron Plants
Steel Melting Shops
Coal Washery and Logistics
Pipes, Tubes and Poles
Various modules under Spectrum ERP for Mining Industry are
- Provides inventory checks
- Manages inventory based on production plan and material requirement planning.
- Improves supply chain visibility, tracks Indent to payment cycle
- Ensures availability of the right material, at the right time, in the right quantity
- Improves cost management & analyses costs on various parameters
- Implements Quality Management System, Lean Inventory practices
- Provides insights into inventory trends.
- Organizes Production Data better
- Develops Realistic Plans and ensures Successful execution
- Aligns well to your Production Goals
- Engineers Change Management
- Keeps a tab on WIP and costing
Finance & Accounting
- Consolidates multiple business units, divisions and GST registered units
- Simplifies processes such as financial consolidation, reporting, scheduling, audits etc.
- Provides better support for accounting standards, statutory requirements
- Implements business disciplines like credit control, payment policy, dunning etc.
- Tracks & monitors data of costing, valuation, cash flow, profitability and MIS
- Can be seamlessly integrated with existing Spectrum ERP module and automation of financial operations
Sales & Distribution
- Maintains customer information, quickly creates quotes, migrates them to sales order
- Manages customer orders, dispatch planning, packing lists
- Integrates with logistics, accounts, inventory, quality, warranty etc.
- Provides customer insights, competitor analysis and various reports
- Implements best business practices of sales & distribution
- Improves sales & service experience of customer
- Maintains employee records such as personal info, annual leave, advances etc.
- Integrates with all major attendance access machines
- Saves time & avoids mistakes in processing payroll information, preparing pay slips, registers etc.
- Covers statutory requirements such as PF, ESIC, various forms etc.
- Automates certain payroll activities and reporting
- Improves capabilities and accuracy of HR department
- Maintains equipment history, reduces time to get information
- Enables making informed decisions
- Enables better planning and execution of scheduled maintenance activities
- Tracks costs of maintenance for each order, equipment or department
- Can be seamlessly integrated with Material Management for planning and receiving materials
- Implements standard business processes, maintains proper documentation
- Measures KPIs & provides reports
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance
- Improves uptime of equipments
- Removes guesswork and ensures fact based decisions
- Provides greater control and visibility of data across the enterprise
- Aligns company's operations with strategic goals
- Facilitates quicker responses to your business-related queries
- Gives access to import data such as business metrics, dashboards and critical reports
- Provides better understanding of your business’ past, present and future.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improves Information Organization
- Enables better client relationships
- Increases team collaborations
- Improves efficiency of CRM teams in serving clients
- Enables automation of tasks and cost saving
- Provides analytical data and reporting for better marketing
Mining ERP software is made by individuals with a deep understanding of business domain to make businesses more efficient, It has already helped many in different ways (Read about it) it can help in making your business more efficient as well.